Founded in December 2012, Air Canada Rouge
began its services in July 2013. Air Canada Rouge is a budget airline and a totally owned subsidiary of Air Canada. The airline is the part of the Air Canada Leisure Group. Air Canada Rouge has its hub at Calgary International Airport, Toronto Pearson International Airport, Vancouver International Airport, and Montreal- Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport. The airline has got a fleet size of 29 aircrafts, and operates flights to 49 destinations. Air Canada serves destinations in Europe, the Caribbean, Central America, Mexico, and the United States. These destinations include Cuba, Jamaica, Dublin, Nice, Barcelona, Edinburg, Manchester, Rome and more.
- Enjoy access to in-flight entertainment system, where you can tune into latest blockbusters, TV shows, Kids program, and music.
- On-board power is offered on selected aircrafts; make sure to charge up your devices before boarding your flight.
- The contemporary cabin interiors offer low profile, slim line seats that offer you more comfort and space.
- Delight in the complimentary hot meals, non alcoholic beverages, and scrumptious snacks on flights to Europe, South America and Asia.
- On flights to the US and Sun destinations, selected snacks, hot and cold meals are available on purchase.
Say good bye to the queues at the airport, opt for the web check-in. It’s easy, quick, and could be done from anywhere. It is the best way to check in for your flight. You can check in as early as 24 hours before your scheduled flight departure, and get your boarding pass.