Founded on March 29, 1963, Air Italy is a privately-owned airline in Italy, having its headquarters at Olbia, Sassari in Italy. With a fleet of 13 aircraft, Air Italy flights fly to 26 destinations, which includes 21 yearly destinations, and 5 seasonal destinations in the continents of Europe, North America, Asia, and Africa. Air Italy is the second-largest airline in Italy, the largest being Italy's flag carrier - Alitalia.
Air Italy has its hub at Milan Malpensa airport, and its subsidiaries include - Air Italy Fleet Management, Meridiana Maintenance, and Wokita. The airline has codeshare agreements with Air Malta, British Airways, Iberia, Oman Air, S7 Airlines, Air Moldova, Bulgaria Air, LATAM Brasil, and Qatar Airways.
Air Italy Fleet
As of August 2019, Air Italy fleet consists of 13 aircraft, which includes - (5) Airbus A330-200, (1) Boeing 737-700, (4) Boeing 737-800, and 3 (Boeing 737 MAX 8).
Air Italy Classes of Service
Domestic and Medium Haul Flights
- The airbus 737 MAX 8 aircraft is operated on domestic and medium-haul routes, which is quite spacious and offers wide space throughout the cabin. The seats have an adjustable headrest and USB connectors.
- There are overhead bins, which are wide and comfortable to allow simple and quicker storage of your hand baggage.
Long Haul International Flights
- On the long-haul flights operated by Airbus A330, there's satellite Wifi, and on-demand entertainment with over 100 choices of prime-time movies, TV series, and music playlists.
- The Airbus A330 features business class. It offers maximum comfort during your night flights. The seats have 180°, and a pitch of 78°.
- For the comfort of passengers, a night set is offered, which has seat mat, duvet, Pyjamas with slippers and Fedon pochette with socks, eye mask, earplugs, toothpaste and toothbrush set, face moisturizer, and lip balm.
Air Italy Onboard Meals
Medium Haul International Flights
Get set to enjoy delicious snacks and cold meals when you buy Air Italy tickets for medium-haul international flights. You are also treated to fine wines, and a variety of alcoholic, and non-alcoholic beverages.
Long Haul International Flights Economy Class
The on-board menu offers a la carte service, breakfast or a snack, depending upon the departure time of the flight. The meal is accompanied by a choice of red and white wines, beers, soft drinks, coffee, tea, and herbal teas.
Long Haul International Flights Business Class
- Personalized service is offered in Business Class. The guests are welcomed into an onboard restaurant. The main meal has got a wide choice of pasta gourmet, meat and fish main courses, cheese. There's ice cream and original espresso coffee.
- The meals are also accompanied by a choice of red and white wines, beers, soft drinks, coffee, tea, and herbal teas.
Air Italy Onboard Special Meals
For passengers having special dietary requirements, special meals are also offered onboard. Passengers are required to place a request for special meals at least 48 hours before the flight's scheduled departure time. There's a wide choice of options, which includes - vegetarian, meals for intolerant or allergic passengers, for health or religion needs.
There's an inflight magazine called Atmosphere on offer. The magazine features articles on topics like wellness, fashion, art, cinema, innovative gourmet food and wine, and tourism.
The inflight Wi-Fi allows passengers to stay in touch with family, friends, and business via e-mail, text messaging, calls and social media.
Passengers having bought Air Italy flight tickets can avail of the facility of online check-in. The online check-in facility is available from 48 hours before the flight's scheduled departure time. Make sure to print your boarding pass.
Why Book with CheapOair?
CheapOair is your one-stop website for all your flight bookings, and we offer the most mind-blowing Air Italy flight deals. We not only offer enticing discounts on flight fares but also on holiday packages, hotels, and car rentals. To know more about our deals, and discounts, get in touch with our team of travel experts available around the clock to help you grab the most competitive travel deals in the market.