Operated by the Akron Canton Regional Airport Authority, Akron-Canton Airport is a public airport that is jointly operated by the Summit County and Stark County. Located in Green, Ohio, the airport serves Akron, Canton and Massillon, Ohio. AirTran Airways, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways Express offer scheduled passenger services to many of the top destinations. Some of the top destinations covered include Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Philadelphia and many more.
Akron-Canton Airport Amenities
- While waiting for your flight, enjoy your favorite drinks and snacks at any of the restaurants and bars located inside the terminal building. Top names operating at this airport include Cinnabon, Subway, Buckhead Grill and JJ's Sports Bar.
- Keep your young ones busy and entertained at the jumbo-sized kids activity area while waiting for your flight at the Akron-Canton Airport.
- Take advantage of the free Wi-Fi service offered by the airport in the entire terminal. Keep your gadgets powered up at the power outlets available in the seating areas.
Akron-Canton Airport Ground Transportation
- After you have landed on the Akron-Canton Airport, getting to downtown is easy and safe. Choose from a plenty of car rental services including Alamo, Avis, National, Hertz, Enterprise and Budget.
- For a trip to downtown that falls under your budget, consider booking a taxi from any of the taxi companies operating through this airport.
- For you to have a luxurious trip to downtown, the American Medical Transport offers limousine services from the Akron-Canton Airport.
Akron-Canton Airport Parking
Akron-Canton Airport offers simple and convenient parking spaces that suit budget of travelers of all kinds. The free waiting lot can be found near the terminal while the short term parking lot is located directly in front of the CAK Terminal. The airport also offers 2 long term parking lots and an Economy Parking lot.