Book cheap flights to Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrenees Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on LDE flights. Grab our Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrenees Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrenees Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrenees Airport is an airport situated 5.5 miles south-southwest of Tarbes in the Hautes-Pyrenees department of France. It is locally known as Aeroport de Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrenees and is very popular among Catholic pilgrims going to Lourdes for the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes. Passengers can avail scheduled flights to major European cities including Paris, London and Rome from here in addition to several seasonal and seasonal charter flights to Rome, Madrid, Brussels and Beirut. The airport is served by prominent airlines including Air France (operated by HOP!), Iberia (operated by Air Nostrum), Brussels Airlines, Thomas Cook Airlines and TUI fly Belgium.
Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrenees Airport Amenities
- Passengers can avail free Wi-Fi for an hour at the airport.
- The airport’s Wikiwan Cafe and Wikiwan Restaurant sell freshly prepared meals. The latter is a brasserie that sells lunches starting from USD 14.4.
- A travel agency called Wikiwan Voyages-Afat Selectour is located inside the airport to help passengers book flights, train tickets, and hotels.
- Aelia Duty Free store sells tobacco, newspapers, confectionery, souvenirs, perfume and other duty-free items at the airport.
- The airport offers special on-request services like dry-cleaning, arranging flower bouquets and limousine hires.
- The airport has a VIP area with a bar, private room for confidential work, flat screens and relaxation area.
- The airport features an exclusive facility called Business Centre where business professionals can arrange meetings or seminars
- Passengers can ask for a single invoice for all handling services and they can pay either in cash or through bank cards, VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Total Card.
Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrenees Airport Ground Transportation
Travelers can choose from public transport, taxis and car hire to travel to/from Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrenees Airport.
- One can take public transport to the nearby cities of Tarbes and Lourdes from a bus stop located near the airport. The buses charge a flat rate of USD 2.24 to travel anywhere in Hautes-Pyrenees Department.
- Passengers from London-Stansted (Ryanair flights) and Paris-Orly (HOP! flights) can book a shuttle to a nearby ski resorts for USD 16.7.
- There are 3 taxi service providers to choose from - Lourdes Taxis, Juillan Taxis and Tarbes Taxis.
- Travelers can choose from four different car rental companies - AVIS, Enterprise, Europcar and Hertz after deboarding their flight. They have their counters at the airport terminal and travelers can pick-up their respective vehicles on arrival.
Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrenees Airport Parking
Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrenees Airport has a free car park facility with 750 spaces.