Book Cheap Flights to Tri Township Airport
Busiest airport in Connecticut and second-busiest in New England, Bradley International Airport is a public-military airport situated in Hartford County, Connecticut, United States. This airport is served by more than 10 airlines which operate scheduled flights to about 25 destinations. Some of the famous destinations that this airport covers are Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Toronto, Washington DC, Montreal and many more. Considered 'Gateway to New England', Bradley International Airport ranks pretty high on customer service quotient.
Bradley International Airport Amenities
- There are 13 food joints situated inside the airport, offering everything from sandwiches to freshly brewed coffee, so have a great time.
- Don't forget to shop for your loved ones at the stores situated inside the airport. 'Brooks Brothers' and 'Paradies Shops' are two of the most popular stores serving the airport.
- Bradley International Airport offers free Wi-Fi so passengers can stay connected with their family and business, always.
Bradley International Airport Ground Transportation
- Bradley International Airport is situated close to the Windsor Train Station, so traveling to/from the airport shouldn't be a problem.
- Alamo, Avis and Budget are some of the car rental agencies that serve the airport. So rent a car of your choice and drive to your desired destination.
- Some of the other ground transportation choices offered include private taxis, limousine service and public buses.
Bradley International Airport Parking
Bradley International Airport offers more than 3,500 parking spaces with provision for both long term and short term stays. Parking rate varies from $5 for an hour to $24 for a day in the Long Term Parking Garage.