Book Goose Bay Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy rent a car in Goose Bay with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Goose Bay at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Goose Bay including Labrador Heritage Society Museum, Northern Lights Building, and Birch Island. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Goose Bay car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Goose Bay Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Goose Bay
A rental car is the best means to explore Goose Bay, but driving around Goose Bay can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around Goose Bay:
• The speed limit in the residential urban areas is 45 mph while that on highways in 70-100 mph.
• While visiting the Labrador Heritage Society Museum, a parking lot can be found adjacent to the property offering easy and convenient parking spaces. The parking lot operates from 09:00 am till 07:00 pm and charges around one Canadian dollar for an hour. The downtown area also has several parking options.
• The roads are usually clear and there are no such rush hours in Goose Bay, thus making it easy to navigate by car.
Take a Day Trip!
• Just a short drive away from Goose Bay is the Muskrat Falls serving as an excellent daytrip destination from Goose Bay. Explore the beautiful area around the falls, enjoy the natural surroundings, and hike the mountains.
• Situated only 20 minutes drive from Goose Bay, Birch Brook Nordic Ski Club and Hiking Trails serve as a haven for adventure enthusiasts. Visitors can explore the exciting biking trails and spend a day around the beautiful flora and fauna of the region.