Book St Johns Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy rent a car in St John’s with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore St John’s at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in St John’s including Bannerman Park, City Hall, and the War Memorial. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best St John’s car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the St John’s International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around St Johns
A rental car is the best means to explore St John’s, but driving around St John’s can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the City of Legends:
• The speed limit to drive around the city is 50 km/h and if you are driving in school zone stick to 35 km/h.
• While visiting the Duckworth Street and the George Street in St John’s, there are great options to park your vehicle. Most of the parking garages here charge $1.25 per hour.
• The major rush hour in St John is from 07:00 am to 09:00 pm and 04:00 pm to 07:00 pm in the evening.
Take a Day Trip!
• Just about 15 minutes drive away from St John’s is a small fishing town known as Dildo. Serving as a great daytrip option from St John’s, Dildo attracts those interested in whale watching and fishing.
• Other great options for a daytrip from St John’s can be the Middle Cove Beach, Bay Bulls, Petty Harbor and the Cape Spear.