Why rent a car in St John’s with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore St John’s at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in St John’s including Bannerman Park, City Hall, and the War Memorial. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best St John’s car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the St John’s International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around St Johns
A rental car is the best means to explore St John’s, but driving around St John’s can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the City of Legends:
• The speed limit to drive around the city is 50 km/h and if you are driving in school zone stick to 35 km/h.
• While visiting the Duckworth Street and the George Street in St John’s, there are great options to park your vehicle. Most of the parking garages here charge $1.25 per hour.
• The major rush hour in St John is from 07:00 am to 09:00 pm and 04:00 pm to 07:00 pm in the evening.Take a Day Trip!
• Just about 15 minutes drive away from St John’s is a small fishing town known as Dildo. Serving as a great daytrip option from St John’s, Dildo attracts those interested in whale watching and fishing.
• Other great options for a daytrip from St John’s can be the Middle Cove Beach, Bay Bulls, Petty Harbor and the Cape Spear.