Save big on airfare as you can avail cheap flights at CheapOair.ca. Travel has become more affordable and desirable with cheapOair.ca flight discounts. We have partnership with more than 600 airlines, which means we have got the best flight fares for you. With fares so low, you can plan a trip to your favorite vacation destination, without bothering about budget. Why limit yourself only to domestic destinations. Get set to fly international. There’s whole world waiting to be explored. We are offering you our best fares and the cheapest flights, and unbelievable savings on plane tickets world-wide, so choose the destination you like the best, and book!
When should I book flight tickets to get cheap airfares?
If visiting in peak season, you must book flights well in advance to secure deals on plane tickets. Usually, one should book at least 45-30 days in advance as the airfare tend to rise with time.
What are the cheapest days to fly?
Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the cheapest days to fly. And Fridays and Sundays are the most expensive days, being a weekend.
Which is the cheapest time of the day to fly?
We suggest you fly when most people are not willing to, such as - dawn, late-night or flights during lunch or dinner hour. This will help you save big on airfares.
What are the tricks to secure cheap flights?
- Book your flight in a budget airline.
- Sign-up with relevant airlines for deals.
- Be super flexible with your travel dates.
- Avoid visiting in the high tourist season.
- Fly in the off-season as and when possible.
- Be flexible about departure and arrival airport.
- Book early morning or late-night flights to save big.
- Be flexible with the route to get a cheap flight.
- Book flight tickets well in advance to get discounts.
- Follow airlines on social media to monitor offers.
What are some of the top budget airlines in the world?
- Air Canada rouge
- Southwest Airlines
- Jetstar Airways
- Jetstar Asia
- PAL Express
- Vueling Express