Founded on February 29, 1996, WestJet Airlines Limited is a Canadian Airlines, which began as a low-cost alternative to the country’s competing major airlines. The airline is headquartered at Calgary in Alberta, and its subsidiaries include - WestJet Encore, WestJet Link, and Swoop. With a fleet of more than 184 aircraft, including its subsidiaries, WestJet operate flights to 100+ destinations. WestJet flights fly to destinations in North and Central America, the Caribbean, and Europe.
WestJet Airlines offer three classes of service - Business, Premium, and Economy. Business
Business Class is offered on 787 aircraft and offer private pods, with direct aisle access.
- It features electronic flat beds in a 1-2-1 configuration.
- Travelers are served complimentary hot meals, along with alcoholic, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Passengers are given amenity kits on international flights.
Premium is offered on all aircraft and its location varies depending on aircraft type.
- On WestJet 787, Premium has a separate dedicated cabin. It offers larger seats with greater recline in 2-3-2 configuration. Passengers get complimentary hot meals along with alcoholic, and non-alcoholic beverages. On international flights, an amenity kit is provided.
- On WestJet 767, Premium has a separate dedicated cabin. It offers larger seats with greater recline in 2-2-2 configuration. Passengers get complimentary hot meals along with alcoholic, and non-alcoholic beverages. On international flights, an amenity kit is provided.
- On WestJet 737 MAX, Premium is separated from Economy with sky dividers. Larger seats with greater recline is offered in a 2-2 configuration. Passengers also get to enjoy complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- On WestJet's 737-600, -700 and -800, Premium is not separated from Economy. The first three rows are dedicated to Premium in a 3-3 configuration. The seats have extra leg room, and a middle seat blocker. Passengers get to enjoy complimentary cold sandwiches, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- On WestJet 787, Economy seats feature pitch of 31" in a 3-3-3 configuration. Each seat offers a pillow and blanket. Complimentary hot meals and non-alcoholic beverages are offered on international flights.
- On WestJet's 767, Economy seats feature a pitch of 31" in a 2-3-2 configuration. In this class, complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks are offered to the passengers.
- On WestJet's 737 MAX, 737-600, -700 and -800, Economy seats have a pitch of 31"-34" in a 3-3 configuration. And passengers get to enjoy complimentary beverages, and snacks.
Skip the queue at the airport and enjoy web check-in service offered by the airline. The web check-in speeds up your check-in process by offering you the option to check in & print your boarding pass from the comfort of your home. Web check-in is available from 24 hours to one hour before scheduled departure of flight.