Owned by Transport Canada and operated by Greater Toronto Airports Authority, the Toronto Pearson International Airport is a public airport serving the Greater Toronto Area. Serving as the largest airport of Canada, it is also the major hub for Air Canada and WestJet and cargo hub for FedEx Express. Offering scheduled passenger flights to six of the world's inhabited continents, this airport is located in Mississauga, Ontario. Top airlines offering scheduled passenger service through this airport include Air France, Jet Airways, Air Canada, Korean Air, Lufthansa and many more.
Toronto Pearson International Airport Amenities
- Home to many world-class shops, Toronto Pearson International Airport never gives you a chance to get bored while you are waiting for your flight. Both the terminal buildings are home to many restaurants and bars including American Bar, Fetta, Cork and Well, Molson Pub and many more.
- Forgot buying a gift for someone? The airport offers the best places to buy some. Choose from a wide range of duty free items including wines, spirits, jewelry, perfumes, and Canadian Souvenirs.
- The airport offers free internet throughout both terminals for you to have a great time while waiting for your flight.
Toronto Pearson International Airport Ground Transportation
- Six car rental companies including Avis, Budget, Dollar, Thrifty, Alamo, Hertz and Enterprise have their counters at the Toronto Pearson International Airport.
- Looking for a cheap and quick way to reach downtown, take the downtown express, and reach your destination in an affordable price.
- Taxis and limousines can be found right outside the terminal buildings of the airport.
Toronto Pearson International Airport Parking
Toronto Pearson International Airport offers parking in the form of Valet Parking, Daily Parking lots and Value Park Garage. If you are at the airport to pick someone, take advantage of the Cell Phone Lot that offers free parking for 45 minutes. Please note, don’t leave your vehicle unattended in the Cell Phone Lot.