Founded on September 14, 1934, Aeromexico is the flag carrier airline of Mexico, based in the Mexico City. With a fleet of 70 aircraft, the airline operates scheduled services to more than 100 destinations in Mexico, North, South and Central America, the Caribbean, Europe, and Asia. The airline has its main hub at Mexico City International Airport, and secondary hubs at Guadalajara International Airport, and Monterrey International Airport.
In September 2016, Aeromexico became the first airline in the Americas to launch a chatbot, that enables customers to search, track and book flights interacting with a virtual assistant on Facebook Messenger. In-flight Amenities
- Travelers doing Aeromexico reservations can book AM Plus seat at the front of the plane and experience SkyPriority Services.
- They are offered free messaging service, keeping them connected during flight. Free messaging works with iMessage, Facebook Messenger, and WhatsApp. Travelers will be able to send text and emojis.
- The airline offers 2Ku, the world’s fastest onboard internet service powered by GoGo Inc.
- While traveling with Aeromexico, travelers will never have a dull moment. For entertainment, the airline gives a free collection of movies, TV series, and music.
- On Embraer narrow body aircraft, movies and TV series can be streamed free on board with smartphone or tablet.
- Passengers are given bilingual onboard magazine, aire and Accent.
- Travelers can delight in delicious meals onboard. The menus are masterfully crafted by highly prestigious international chefs. Experience Mexican hospitality with lunch and dinner. Morning flights include breakfast.
- There is also a special meal menu for those having dietary needs and preferences. The special meal menu is available on international flights, and medium to long haul flights. Travelers are required to make a request at the call centre for the special meal 48 hours prior to take off.
- The airlines also offer complimentary bar service after 11 AM. The bar offers - beer, wine, and Mexico’s most famous spirit - Tequila.
Beat the queue at the airport, and avail the service of online check-in. The web check-in for Aeromexico flights opens 24 hours prior to departure for international flights, and 48 hours for domestic flights. Have a happy and a safe trip.