Book cheap flights to Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on ZIH flights. Grab our Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport serves the Mexican cities of Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo. It is situated in Zihuatanejo in the state of Guerrero on Mexico's Pacific Ocean coast. Mexico is known for its picture-perfect tropical beaches and resorts, and thousands of travelers visit Ixtapa for its luxurious lifestyle and the fishing village of Zihuatanejo for its charming beauty.
Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport is a public airport that is operated by Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte. This airport offers scheduled flights to several domestic and international destinations including Los Angeles, Mexico City, Houston, Chicago, Guadalajara and Acapulco. Being a gateway to a popular beach destination (Ixtapa), the airport also offers seasonal flights to popular destinations like Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Minneapolis and Dallas. The airlines serving the airport include American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, Air Canada Rouge, Aeromexico and United Express.
Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport is an example of exquisite craftsmanship. It was designed and renovated by the great-grandson of Queen Isabella II of Spain and the noted Mexican architect- Manuel De Santiago-de Borbon Gonzalez Bravo.
Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport Amenities
- Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport has 3 ATMs.
- There are several bars and restaurants at the airport that sell a large variety of meals, beverages, and snacks.
- Some hotels have their office located inside the airport from where passengers can make enquiries and book their reservation.
- Travelers can purchase various types of traditional handicrafts, fashion accessories, souvenirs, gifts, bestsellers and magazines from the airport.
Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport Ground Transportation
- Travelers can choose from rental cars and taxies to travel to and from the airport.
- There are 7 rental car companies to choose from - Dollar, Europcar, Greenmotion, Hertz, Thrifty and Usave.
- There are 3 authorized taxi services available at the airport - Auto Transport of Zihuatanejo, Airport Ground Liaison and Tourist Transportation Zihuatanejo Airport.
Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport Parking
The airport parking facility is available from 7 am to 9 pm. It can be availed on both hourly and daily basis, and it starts at USD 30 for first hour.