Visit Caribbean - For its Beauty, Adventure, and Year-Round Pleasant Climate!
Strung between North and South America, Caribbean Islands are an extensive archipelago in the far west of the Atlantic Ocean. Crystal clear water, sun-bathed sandy beaches, year-round pleasant climate, and luxurious resorts with beachfront views are the highlights of the Caribbean islands. Caribbean Islands offer something for everyone. Right from world-class resorts in Aruba, volcanic craters and hiking trails in Dominica, great adventure opportunities in St. Thomas to scintillating nightlife in the Bahamas and Jamaica, you have it all here. Travelers, planning a trip to the Caribbean Islands are advised to book tickets in advance to enjoy discounts on flights to Caribbean.Top Destinations in Caribbean
The Bahamas - It offer good shopping opportunities, outdoor activities, and good nightlife.
St. Thomas - This island is known for breath-taking panoramas, snorkeling, scuba diving, sailing, fishing, beautiful real estate, and golf courses.
Jamaica - Visit Jamaica for fun nightclubs, excellent dining, world-class golf courses, beautiful beaches, and spectacular mountain views.
Aruba - Aruba is a year-round-destination, known for its beaches, water activities, casinos, shopping, and beautiful golf courses.
Puerto Rico - This tropical island is famous for its exotic places, white sandy beaches, and other natural wonders.Famous Festivals and Events in Caribbean
Trinidad and Tobago Carnival - This is one of the most well-known festivals of the Caribbean Islands, held in the month of February/March. The event is well known for participants' colourful costumes and exuberant celebrations.
Reggae SunFest - This festival takes place in Montego Bay in Jamaica. It attracts tens of thousands of music lovers for a 4-night blowout.
Conch Festival - Hosted in late November each year in Turks and Caicos, this festival is known for its delicious cuisine, party ambience, and local vibes.
Trelawny Yam Festival - Taking place around April each year in Jamaica, this five-day festival attracts more than 10,000 attendees each year.
St. Lucia Food and Rum Festival - This four-day event takes place in October at the Rodney Bay Village in St. Lucia. The festival promotes St. Lucian cuisine, and Caribbean gastronomy. Travelers, who are interested in attending any of these festivals and events are suggested to book their tickets in advance to secure cheap flights to Caribbean.
Interesting Facts about Caribbean
- Only around 2% of the islands in the Caribbean are actually inhabited by people.
- The Caribbean Sea is the deepest sea in the world.
- Jamaica in Caribbean has the highest concentration of churches in the world.
- The Caribbean Island of Saba is home to the shortest runway in the world. It is just 1,300 feet long.
- The Dominican Republic is the most visited Caribbean country, with 4.3 million visitors per year, followed by Puerto Rico at 3.7 million, and Cuba at 2.7 million.
Tricks to Get Cheap Flight Tickets to Caribbean
Best Time to Visit Caribbean
- Book your flights well in advance to enjoy discounts on Caribbean flights.
- Book your flights in budget airlines to save big.
- Fly to a less popular tourist destination in Caribbean, it will help you save a lot.
- Join the airline mailing lists. It will ensure, you receive a mail when seat sales happen and when new routes are announced.
- Try traveling during low tourist season to save on flight tickets.
Caribbean is known to have the most pleasant climate in the world. Its neither too hot nor too cold. And rain falls to a fairly predictable rhythm. However, the best time to visit islands is considered to be from December to April, when it’s slightly cooler, drier, and less humid. If planning a trip to Caribbean, travelers are suggested to book tickets in advance to enjoy discounts on Caribbean Island flight tickets.Share your Travel Experience
Once you have visited the region, do share with us your experience through CheapOair.ca review section. Your tips and recommendation will be of immense help for other travelers. Have a happy trip!