Puerto Vallarta flights has never been Cheaper. Whether its a business trip or a vacation, plan with CheapOair.ca cheap flights to Puerto Vallarta and enjoy great savings on your Puerto Vallarta flight deals. With airfares so low, now you don't have to think twice to plan a vacation in Puerto Vallarta. Grab the lowest airfare prices to Puerto Vallarta on CheapOair.ca enjoy a memorable holiday in this fascinating city.
Puerto Vallarta is a famous resort on the Pacific Coast of Mexico. The place is a beautiful vacation destination known for gorgeous beaches, lush jungles, sparkling waterfalls, water sports, luxury resorts, world-class shopping, and restaurants offering delicious cuisines. The locals of Puerto Vallarta are warm and friendly, generally willing to help tourists with directions. Puerto Vallarta was a thriving Mexican village long before it became an international tourist destination. Tourism is a major economic activity here due to its climate, scenery, tropical beaches, and rich cultural history. Tourists looking for cheap flights to Puerto Vallarta are advised to do flight bookings in advance to avoid paying more at the last minute.
Top Attractions in Puerto Vallarta
There are plenty of attractions in Puerto Vallarta. The top attractions worth booking flights to Puerto Vallarta includes -
- Botanical Gardens
- Malecon (a boardwalk)
- Playa Camarones (beach)
- Playa Los Muertos (beach)
- Playa Las Gemalas (beach)
- Marietas Islands
- Parish of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Church)
- Romantic Zone
Famous Festivals and Events in Puerto Vallarta
- New Year's Day - (January)
- Three Kings Day (January)
- Benito Juarez Day (March)
- May Cultural Festival (May)
- Independence Day (September)
- All Soul's Day (November)
- Puerto Vallarta Art Festival (November)
- Christmas (December)
Tourists interested in attending any of these events and festivals are suggested to book Puerto Vallarta flights in advance to avoid paying more at the last minute.
Interesting Facts about Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta is on the same latitude as the Hawaiian Islands.
- There are up to 30,000 expats living in Puerto Vallarta. Because it’s beautiful.
- Puerto Vallarta is very LGBT friendly. Have no fear traveling here if you’re in a same sex relationship or marriage.
- The state of Jalisco, in which Puerto Vallarta lies, is the capital of Mariachi music. Some people say it all began here.
- Puerto Vallarta is very close to the Marietas Islands. The islands are totally uninhabited and very protected by the Mexican government.
Share your Travel Experience
Once you’ve visited the city, do share with us your experience through CheapOair.ca review section. Your tips and recommendation will be of immense help for other travelers. Have a happy trip!
FAQS for Booking Canada to Puerto Vallarta Flight Tickets
What is the best time to visit Puerto Vallarta?
The peak tourist season in Puerto Vallarta is between January and March, when the flight prices, and room rates are high. The best time to visit Puerto Vallarta is between the months of April and June, when the weather is pleasant and room rates are affordable. July - September is another good time to travel for bargain hunters. During this time, the airfare and hotel rates are usually at their cheapest. Tourists planning a trip to the town are advised to book flights in advance to enjoy Puerto flight deals, and discounts on hotels.
What are the tricks to get cheap flights to Puerto Vallarta?
The tricks to get cheap Puerto Vallarta plane tickets include -
- Fly in the off-season.
- Book your tickets well in advance to enjoy cheap flights.
- Search for cheap fares on multiple sites to grab the best deal.
- Being flexible with the route you take is another way to get a cheap Puerto Vallarta flight tickets.
- Use a flight with a layover. Sometimes booking a flight that has a layover as opposed to flying nonstop can help you save money.
What is the cheapest time to go to Puerto Vallarta?
The best time to visit Puerto Vallarta is between April and June when the weather is pleasant, and the room rates are affordable. During these months, rain is scarce and there are fewer tourists compared to the winter high season. If you're interested in whale watching, however, visit from December to March.
What is Puerto Vallarta known for?
Puerto Vallarta is known for spectacular beaches, marine life, water sports, and local resorts.
What is the best currency to bring to Mexico?
The best currency to bring to Mexico is Peso, which is the currency of Mexico.
What language do they speak in Puerto Vallarta?
Spanish is the primary language spoken, but many people, especially those who work in the tourist zone - speak English.