Impressive Discounts on Flights to Mexico City!
Here’s a happy news for travelers looking for cheap flights to Mexico! CheapOair.ca is offering impressive discounts on flights. So, all passengers planning a trip to the city can grab the discounts and save big. Whether you are planning a business trip or a leisure trip. Whether you wish to travel in the Business Class, Premium Class, or Economy Class, we are offering excellent discounts on Mexico City flight tickets on all classes. Browse through our deal section, pick the airline, and class of your choice, book tickets, and enjoy the discounts, easy. Hurry, before it’s too late.Visit Mexico City - For Impressive Landscape, Delicious Cuisine, and History
Mexico City, the capital of Mexico, is perched at an altitude of 2,240 meters in the Valley of Mexico, surrounded by mighty mountains. The city enjoys a dramatic location with two gigantic snow-covered volcanoes towering above it at the height of more than 5000 metres. Mexico City is one of the largest cities in the world and has second highest number of museums in the world, just after Paris. The charm of Mexico City lies in its inexhaustible offerings. From the rich colonial architecture, iconic artworks, historic sites, and intriguing museums to restaurants offering delicious cuisines, you will find it all here. The city has a booming culinary scene and is home to more than 4,000 restaurants.
While here, start your city tour with Zocalo, the place where country's first constitution was proclaimed in 1813. Spend some time at National Museum of Anthropology admiring its artistic displays. Get fascinated by impressive murals at the Palace of Fine Arts. Visit and admire the architecture of Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral. Spend your day at Chapultepec Park featuring lakes, sports facilities, botanic garden, and museums. Also, visit National History Museum to view its impressive collection. Travelers are advised to book flights to Mexico City in advance to enjoy discounts on tickets. Top Attractions to Visit in Mexico City
Top attractions worth booking Mexican City flights include - Zocalo - the Birthplace of the Constitution, the National Museum of Anthropology, the Palace of Fine Arts, Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral, the National Palace, Chapultepec Park, National History Museum, the House of Tiles, Coyoacan & the Frida Kahlo Museum, and the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe to name a few.
Famous Festivals and Events in Mexico City
Day of the Dead
This festival honours the dead by celebrating their life.
This 3-day music festival takes place in the spring. The festival celebrates Latin music and welcomes more than 70,000 spectators every day.
This documentary film festival tours the country for three months every year. In Mexico City, it usually happens around January/February.
This festival celebrates the city’s historic downtown, and features everything from dance and opera to visual arts and gastronomy.
Interesting Facts about Mexico City
- Mexico City is built on a lake called Texcoco.
- The city is constantly sinking and has sunk more than nine meters in some areas over the last 100 years.
- Mexico City has the most museums in the world, with more than 160, almost all of which are free on Sundays.
- Mexico City was the second most populated city of the world for many years, after Tokyo. However, in 2014, the UN placed it in the 4th spot after Tokyo, Delhi, and Shanghai.
- Mexico City is the eight richest cities in the world.
- Mexico City has one of the highest police to resident ratios in the world. There is said to be one police officer for every 100 residents.
Tricks to Get Cheap Flight Tickets to Mexico City
Best Time to Visit Mexico City
- Book your tickets, well in advance to secure cheap flights to Mexico City.
- Be flexible with stopovers. Being open to leisurely stopover will help you save big.
- Plan your trip in the off-season.
- Be flexible with travel dates to save big.
- Fly to a less popular destination, it will help you get less expensive ticket.
The best time to book plane tickets to Mexico is between the months of March and May (Spring Season). The weather during this time is at its best. Summers in Mexico City can be rainy, and winters chilly. So, March - May offers the idyllic weather to travel.
Share your Travel Experience
Once you have visited the city, do share with us your experience through CheapOair.ca review section. Your tips and recommendation will be of immense help for other travelers. Have a happy trip!