Book cheap flights to Lynden Pindling International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on NAS flights. Grab our Lynden Pindling International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Lynden Pindling International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
The Lynden Pindling International Airport is situated in Nassau, Bahamas. The airport is known as the international gateway to the country. In fact it is the fourth busiest airport in the Caribbean. The Airport has been named after the first Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of Bahamas, Sir Lynden Pindling. Owned by the Government of the Bahamas, the airport is operated by the Vantage Airport Group.
Lynden Pindling International Airport Amenities
- A branch of RBC Royal Bank has been set up at the airport. Apart from this, several automated banking machines are also available here.
- A post office is available for the convenience of passengers.
- For any kind of emergency, one can head to the nurse station here.
- There are several lounges where passengers can sit and relax before boarding.
- Play areas have been set up at the airport for children.
- With numerous shopping outlets here, one can indulge in the last minute shopping. Some of the stores here include Adorn, Bahama Pearl, 700 Wines and Spirits, Caribbean Lighthouse, Del Sol, Frangipani, My Ocean, and more.
- Passengers can grab a bite and can sip a coffee at any of several food outlets within the airport's food court. Outlets available here are Bahama Bliss Coffee Shop, Dunkin Donuts, Giotto, Island Grubb, Starbucks, Coral Royale Bar, Bootleggers Bar, and more.
Lynden Pindling International Airport Ground Transportation
There are various ground transportation options available at the airport for safe and convenient connectivity.
- Local Taxi
Countless local taxi cabs are available outside the airport terminals. It is better to clarify with the drivers whether one wants to ride as per metered fare or flat rate.
- Rental Cars
Rented cars are indeed a great way to explore the island. Avis, Budget, and Hertz are some of the rental car agencies here.
- Airport Transfers
Available at the airport are several travel companies. One can book in advance transfers with any of these for commuting to and from the airport.
Lynden Pindling International Airport Parking
The parking options at the airport include Short Term Parking and Long Term Parking.