Book San Jose Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in San Jose with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore San Jose at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in San Jose including Pre-Columbian Gold Museum, National Park, and Orosi River Valley. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best San Jose car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the San Jose Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around San Jose
Drive across beautiful mountains and valleys in the city of San Jose which is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Costa Rica. The best way to explore the natural beauty of this city is by renting a car which not only gives you more freedom but also saves you from the hassles of public transport. If this is the first time you are traveling to the city then these are some of the driving tips that will come in handy.
• Speed limit in residential zones is 20 mph which can go up to 70 mph on the highways.
• There are many parking spaces in San Jose so finding the right spot is never a worry. You'll find some of the best parking garages near Mercado Central Market and Central Park. Parking rate varies from $6-$12 for a day.
• Piece of advice, avoid congested areas like downtown during the peak hours (7:00 AM - 9:00 AM and 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM) of traffic.
Take a Day Trip!
• Drive around three hours to reach the Manuel Antonio National Park which is the perfect getaway destination for friends and families alike. Famous for its beautiful coral reefs and white sandy beaches, Manuel Antonio National Park will certainly work its magic on you.
• If you are searching for adventure then drive to the La Fortuna Rainforest which treats you with rare and exotic wildlife that is hard to find elsewhere. Whether you want to camp in the area, enjoy white water rafting or prepare a delicious barbeque, the amount of fun that you can have here is simply outstanding.