Book Myrtle Beach Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in Myrtle Beach with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Myrtle Beach at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Myrtle Beach including Myrtle Beach State Park, Myrtle Beach Speedway, and Ripley's Aquarium. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Myrtle Beach car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Myrtle Beach International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Myrtle Beach
The best thing about Myrtle Beach is that there is so much to do and explore. The city is famous for its beaches, seafood and shopping stores, and renting a car is the perfect way to enjoy all the fun. However if you would be driving around the city for the first time then it's recommended that you take a note of these tips.
• Speed limit is 20 mph in the school and residential zones and 60 mph on the highways.
• The best place to park your car in the city of Myrtle Beach would be the Pavilion Parking Garage situated on 9th Avenue, N. Kings Highway. Parking rate varies from $1 for an hour to $7 for a day.
• Traffic peak hours are from 8 AM - 9 AM and 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM so try and avoid congested areas like Broadway Street and Cockfield Road.
Take a Day Trip!
• Drive around 100 miles to reach the beautiful city of Charleston which is famous for its heritage architecture and world class restaurants. Friendly nature of the people only adds to the whole experience.
• Delicious seafood and spectacular scenery awaits you in the town of 'Briarcliffe Acres' which is about 30 minutes drive from Myrtle Beach. For those of you who are looking for a secluded yet romantic destination, this is the place to visit.