Book Cheap Flights to Florence Regional Airport
Florence Regional Airport is a public airport situated about three miles from Florence, South Carolina. This airport is served by US Airways which operates regular flights to only one destination, Charlotte. Whether it be ground transportation, dining or parking, Florence Regional Airport ranks high on all the fronts.
Florence Regional Airport Amenities
- Florence Regional Airport offers conference facility with meeting space for more than 15 people, particularly useful for business travelers.
- Vending facilities are available, so you can munch on your favorite snack while you wait for your flight.
- Some of the other amenities offered include medical aid, lost & found, parking and much more.
Florence Regional Airport Ground Transportation
- Four car rental agencies (Avis, Budget, Hertz and Enterprise) operate out of the airport, so driving around the city shouldn't be a problem.
- Private taxis are available outside the airport terminal, considered the most popular form of transport.
- Some of the other ground transportation choices offered include public buses and limousine service.
Florence Regional Airport Parking
Florence Regional Airport offers more than 500 parking spaces with provision for both long term and short term stays. Parking is available 24*7 and is monitored regularly. Parking rate varies from $1.50 for 40 minutes to $9 for a day.