Book cheap flights to Myrtle Beach International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on MYR flights. Grab our Myrtle Beach International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Myrtle Beach International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Myrtle Beach International Airport serves the coastal city of Myrtle Beach in South Carolina, US. This county-owned, public-use airport is located 3.7 miles away from the central business district of Myrtle Beach and is operated by Horry County Department of Airports. It is the third-busiest airport in South Carolina.
A famous tourist destination, Myrtle Beach hosts several famous musical concerts every year and is home to several picture-perfect beaches that attracts a large number of tourists every year. Therefore, Myrtle Beach International Airport offers a larger number of seasonal destinations as compared to the scheduled ones. This airport is a focus city for Allegiant Air and Spirit Airlines. It offers scheduled domestic flights to Fort Lauderdale, Newark, New York, Charlotte, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Atlantic City and Boston. The airlines serving Myrtle Beach International Airport chiefly include American Airlines, American Eagle, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines and United Express.
Myrtle Beach International Airport Amenities
- There are several food outlets in Myrtle Beach International Airport that together offer a wide range of meals and beverages like burgers, shakes, sandwiches, pizza etc. Some famous outlets here include Subway and Caribou Cafe.
- Passengers can purchase magazines, bestsellers and other types of books from Hudson News. One can also purchase snacks and beverages from here.
- The airport offers courtesy phones. They offer free local calls but outgoing STD and ISD calls are payable.
- Passengers can make use of a ‘Calm Room’ to de-stress themselves.
Myrtle Beach International Airport Ground Transportation
Passengers to and from Myrtle Beach International Airport can choose from Limousines, public transportation, ridesharing, shuttles, taxis and rental car services to travel in and around the city.
- Public Transportation is provided by Coastal Regional Transportation or CoastRTA, and it runs every day throughout the year.
- Some hotels and resorts provide their free shuttles to their guests to and from the airport.
- The rental car services available are Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National, Payless and Thrifty.
Myrtle Beach International Airport Parking
Myrtle Beach International Airport offers 4 different options of parking to all its travelers. They are Short Term or Hourly Parking, Long Term Parking, Credit Card Parking and Handicapped Parking.
- Short Term or Hourly Parking is free for first 15 minutes. It costs USD 3 for next 16 to 30 minutes and each additional 15 minutes increase at a rate of USD 1.
- Long Term Parking comes at a flat rate of USD 12 per day.
- Credit Card comes at a daily flat rate of USD 9.
The airport also offers a free stop and waiting space called Cell Phone or Inspection Lot for active boarding and deboarding of passengers near its terminal.