Book Moncton Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in Moncton with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Moncton at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Moncton including Centennial Park, Parlee Beach, and Crystal Palace Amusement Park. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Moncton car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Greater Moncton International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Moncton
Moncton is the perfect rejuvenating destination for one and all. Whether you want to go hiking, enjoy skiing or relax on a beautiful beach, everything is possible here. The best way to explore this city is by renting a car which saves you from the hassles of public transport. If you'll be driving around the city for the first time then these tips will come in handy.
• Speed limit is 25-30 mph in the residential zones and can go up to 70 mph on the highways.
• With so many parking spaces in Moncton you need not worry. If visiting downtown then you'll find the best parking spots on the 502 Rue Main Street and 434 Rue Main Street. Parking rate varies from $2 for an hour to $16 for a day.
• 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM and 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM are considered the peak hours of traffic so avoid congested areas like the Queen Street and Victoria Street.
Take a Day Trip!
• Drive around 120 miles to reach Fredericton which is the historic capital of Brunswick. Explore heritage architecture of ancient buildings or soak in the exciting jazz music culture, the choice is yours.
• If you are looking for adventure then Fundy National Park would be the perfect choice. Whether you want to enjoy hiking and camping adventures or taste delicious local cuisine, there is something for everyone here.