Proud of its spirited culture South America showcases its lively nightlife, fine dining and glitzy shopping, during festivals like Carnival in Brazil, where the dancer in you can come alive.Fun with the Family in South America
- Savor appetizing Chilean cuisine while enjoying traditional music and dance at the Chilean Folklore Show in Santiago, Chile.
When to go to South America
How do you Book Cheap South America Vacations?
- Be a part of Festival of the Virgen de la Candelaria in February. It is one of the liveliest festivals of Bolivia and Peru.
- Find the best vacations for less: The best way to get cheap South America vacations is by booking your flight, hotel and car together. With vacation packages you can save up to 60% on your trip.
- Choose how to Search: Find the perfect vacation package with our "deals by price" sorting feature.
- Holiday Travel: Try to avoid traveling during the busy season and you can save big. Book early to save money and get the vacation you want.