Book El Paso Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy rent a car in El Paso with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore El Paso at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in El Paso including Centennial Museum, El Paso Zoo, and the Chihuahuan Desert Gardens. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best El Paso car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the El Paso International Airport or have it delivered in your hotel.
Getting Around El Paso
A rental car is the best means to explore El Paso, but driving around El Paso can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Sun City:
• If you are driving on highways, the speed limit to follow is 80-85 mph. if you are driving within the city, stick to 40 mph.
• The Franklin Avenue and the Campbell street offer excellent parking options for those driving around El Paso. If you are visiting attractions like the Chihuahuan Desert Gardens and the El Paso Zoo, you can find on-site parking.
• 6:00 to 10:00 in the morning and from 3:00 to 7:00 in the evening is the primary rush hour in El Paso. First time visitors can face difficulty traveling through downtown during the rush hour.
Take a Day Trip!
• Just about 100 miles away from El Paso is a great daytrip destination, the Guadalupe Mountains National Park. Hikers will have a great time climbing the Guadalupe Peak or camp at the Pine Springs or the Dog Canyon.
• When vacationing in El Paso, plan a day at the White Sands National Monument. The monument has around 275 square miles of soft white sand and some beautiful desert wildflowers.