Why rent a car in Austin with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Austin at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Austin including Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis, Forest Park, and the City Museum. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Austin car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Austin Bergstrom International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Austin
A rental car is the best means to explore Austin, but driving around Austin can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Live Music Capital of the World:
• The speed limit in most of the areas in the city is 30 mph while on the highways outside the urban district is 65-70 mph.
• Downtown Austin has thousands of parking spaces to serve your vehicle. The typical parking rates are $5 per hour. For a short trip, you can consider parking your vehicle in any of the metered parking lots and pay $1 per hour. Metered parking is limited to 3 hours.
• The prime rush hour in Austin is from 6:00 to 10:00 in the morning and from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm in the evening. Avoid using Parmer Lane when traveling during the rush hour in Austin.Take a Day Trip!
• Approximately 35 minutes away from Austin is San Marcos, the college town of Texas. Take a ride of the Texas Water Safari, stroll around the downtown, or spend some time doing nothing at the Rio Vista Park. Other important attractions of the city include the San Marcos River and the Wonder World.
• Situated at an easy driving distance of 50 minutes, New Braunfels is an excellent place to plan a day trip from Austin. The Gruene Hall, Schlitterbahn and Landa Park are the must visit sites of the city.