Book San Antonio Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in San Antonio with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore San Antonio at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in San Antonio including Alamo, Riverwalk, and San Antonio Zoo. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best San Antonio car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the San Antonio International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around San Antonio
Whether you are traveling with family or are on a business trip, renting a car is the best way to explore the natural beauty of San Antonio. There is a certain old world charm around this city that you'll find too good to resist. If you are traveling to the city for the first time then these are some of the driving tips that will come in handy.
• Speed limit in residential and school zones is 20-25 mph which can go up to 70 mph on the highways.
• Downtown San Antonio offers more than 8000 parking spaces so finding the right spot is never a worry. 'M & S Tower Garage on the Quincy Street' and 'Market Square Garage on the Dolorosa and Commerce Street' are some of the best places to park your car.
• 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM are the peak hours of traffic so avoid driving around downtown during these hours as the traffic is at its peak.
Take a Day Trip!
• Drive around 65 miles to reach the city of Kerrville which is the perfect day trip destination from San Antonio. Summer camps, beautiful parks, hunting ranches and delicious cuisines, you ask it and the city of Kerrville offers it.
• If you are interested in historic architecture then drive about an hour to reach the town of Seguin which is one of the oldest towns in the city of Texas. Go to the Heritage Museum for sure and explore rare artifacts from Indian archaeological sites.