Founded in 1996, Air Tahiti Nui commenced its operations on November 20, 1998. Headquartered in in Papeete, Tahiti, Air Tahiti Nui is a French airline and is French Polynesia's flag carrier. The government of French Polynesia is the major shareholder of the airline along with other local investors. The airline has its hub at Faa’a International Airport, and employs nearly 782 employees. With a fleet size of four aircrafts, it flies to five destinations including United States
, Japan, Australia and more.
- Experience the Tahitian hospitality by flying with Air Tahiti Nui.
- Relax in the comfortable cabins that reflect the culture and allure of French Polynesian Islands.
- With the new in-flight entertainment system, sit back and relax with wide choice of movies, music, video games and much more. Also, get a glimpse of what awaits in Tahiti and watch a documentary on Tiare TV - a unique channel devoted to the islands of French Polynesia.
- You also get in-flight magazine which features articles and stories about the rich culture and variety of activities French Polynesia has to offer.
- An array of meals is served in-flight for the sophisticate palate, which features both Polynesian and French culinary influences. An exquisite wine selection is also available for the patrons, particularly from the French and New World.
- For passengers following a special diet, Air Tahiti Nui offers a selection of 19 different special meals on flights. Web Check- In
Online check-in and online seat selection are not available. For seat selection, contact Air Tahiti Nui Reservations Office at least 72 hours prior to departure.