Book Dallas Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy rent a car in Dallas with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Dallas at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Dallas including Dallas World Aquarium, Sixth Floor Museum, and the Dallas Museum of Art. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Dallas car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Dallas
A rental car is the best means to explore Dallas, but driving around Dallas can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Big D:
• The speed limit in Dallas can go up to 70-80 mph in freeway rural areas and go down to 30 mph in the residential urban area. If driving in the school zone, limit your speed up to 20 mph.
• While visiting the Dallas World Aquarium consider parking your vehicle at Lot 12 in the Patterson Avenue or at Lot 12 in the McKinney Avenue. Both the parking lots charge a fee of $2-$2.5/hour. If you are visiting attractions like Sixth Floor Museum, the Lombardi’s Parking is a great place to park your vehicle.
• The major rush hour in the city of Dallas is from 06:00 am to 09:00 am and 04:00 pm to 07:00 pm. Avoid using the US-59 and IH-10 during the rush hour.
Take a Day Trip!
• Situated just about an hour away from Dallas is the college town of Denton. Top attractions of the city include the Bayless-Selby House Museum, the Historic courthouse, and UNT on the Square.
• Plan a daytrip to Lake Texoma and spend a day around the welcoming waters of the lake. This lake is just an hour drive away from Dallas and is situated on the border of Oklahoma.