Book Houston Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy rent a car in Houston with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Houston at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Houston including the Houston Zoo, Museum District, and the Kemah Boardwalk. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Houston car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the George Bush Intercontinental Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Houston
A rental car is the best means to explore Houston, but driving around Houston can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Space City:
• The speed limit in residential urban areas in Houston is 40 mph while on highways the designated speed limit is 90-95 mph.
• The downtown area in Houston offers excellent parking options including parking garages, on-street parking and surface lots. The city offers free on-street parking on Sundays and after 6pm each day. The parking garages charge a maximum of $5 per hour.
• The major rush hour in Houston is from 06:30 am to 09:00 am and 04:45 pm to 07:00 pm. Avoid using the Katy Freeway, Highway 288 and Highway 290 during the major rush hour.
Take a Day Trip!
• When you are finished exploring the sights and sounds of Houston plan for a daytrip to Austin. Located at an easy driving distance of 2 hours 30 minutes, Austin has some excellent attractions to explore. Take a refreshing stroll on the grounds of the University of Texas, explore the beauty of the Texas State Capitol, and take a tour of the local wineries.
• If you are looking for a daytrip destination that is full of fun and excitement, Galveston is the place for you. Located just an hour away from Houston, Galveston offers beautiful beaches, gardens and much more to keep you busy.