Book Columbus Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy rent a car in Columbus with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Columbus at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Columbus including the Ohio Statehouse, Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Garden, and the Santa Maria. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Columbus car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Columbus International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Columbus
A rental car is the best means to explore Columbus, but driving around Columbus can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Arch City:
• The speed limit on the rural freeways in Columbus is 70 mph. Those driving in the residential area should stick to 40 mph.
• The City of Columbus offers excellent parking options throughout the city. When visiting the Ohio Statehouse, there are plenty of nearby parking options offering easy parking at the price of $3-$5 per hour. In addition, there are excellent parking options close to Santa Maria as well.
• Being a big city, moving around Columbus is easy as the city has no major rush hours.
Take a Day Trip!
• Just around 2 hours away from Columbus is the beautiful city of Cincinnati. Capture breathtaking views of the city and the surrounding area from the 49th floor of the Carew Tower & Observation Deck. Other important attractions of the city include the Holy Cross-Immaculata Catholic Church and the Fountain Square.
• Located at an easy driving distance of 45 minutes, Newark is a great place to plan a daytrip from Columbus. The city is home to interesting sights and prehistoric earthworks.