Why rent a car in Fort Frances with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Fort Frances at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Fort Frances including the Noden Causeway, Mermaid Copenhagen Statue, and the Pither's Point Park. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Fort Frances car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Fort Frances Municipal Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Fort Frances
A rental car is the best means to explore Fort Frances, but driving around Fort Frances can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Gateway to the Arctic:
• The speed limit on motorways is 100 km/h while that in urban residential areas is 40-50 km/h.
• If you are travelling to attractions like the Noden Causeway and the Pither's Point Park, you will find parking right outside.
• The major rush hour in Fort Frances is from 07:30 am to 09:00 am and 04:00 pm to 07:00 pm.Take a Day Trip!
• Traveling with your family? Winnipeg is an excellent day trip destination located about 5 hours away from Fort Frances. Serving as the biggest city of Manitoba, Winnipeg has some great attractions including the Aboriginal Centre, the Fork, and the Royal Canadian Mint.
• Situated at an easy driving distance of 4 hours 18 minutes, Thunder Bay is another great day trip destination from Fort Frances. Top attractions of the city include the Fort William Historical Park, Kakabeka Falls, and the Ron's Virtual World.