Why rent a car in Fort Nelson with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Fort Nelson at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Fort Nelson including Kin Beach Provincial Park, Lewis Park, and the Sandy Island Marine Provincial Park. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Fort Nelson car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Fort Nelson Valley Regional Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Fort Nelson
A rental car is the best means to explore Fort Nelson, but driving around Fort Nelson can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Valley of Festivals:
• The speed limit in within the town is 30 km/h and 80 km/h on all major highways.
• While visiting the Kin Beach Provincial Park, park your vehicle at the on-site parking lot found at the entrance of this beautiful park. The parking lot houses a small store that sells toiletries and snacks.
• The prime rush hour in the town is from 06:00 am to 09:00 am and 05:30 pm to 07:00 pm. The best way to avoid traffic during the rush hour is to skip traveling on main routes, particularly those in the downtown.Take a Day Trip!
• Situated at an easy driving distance of 3 hours 49 minutes, Fort Liard is a great choice as a day trip from Fort Nelson. Explore the beauty of the area and spend some time close to the nature.
• Approximately 5 hours away from Fort Nelson is the beautiful city of Dawson Creek. Spend some family time at the Mile Zero Park and the Fort George Park and get to know the history of the town at the Walter Wright Pioneer Village.