Why rent a car in Fort Simpson with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Fort Simpson at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Fort Simpson including the Heritage Park and McPherson House, Nahanni National Park, and Albert Faille's Cabin. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Fort Simpson car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Fort Simpson Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Fort Simpson
A rental car is the best means to explore Fort Simpson, but driving around Fort Simpson can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Gateway to the Arctic:
• The speed limit inside the city is 40 km/h, on the school zones is 25 km/h and on highways is 90 km/h.
• The city center in Fort Simpson offers excellent parking options that are easy and offer ample parking spaces for those exploring the city on wheels. Attractions like the Heritage Park and the Albert Faille's Cabin offer easy parking nearby.
• From 08:00 am to 09:30 am and 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm are the prime rush hours in Fort Simpson.Take a Day Trip!
• One of the most amazing daytrip options from Fort Simpson is Virginia Falls. Outdoor lovers will enjoy the incredibly scenic area. Visiting this area needs serious planning, plan well ahead if Virginia Falls is on your itinerary while visiting Fort Simpson.
• Spend some time around, nature in the Nahanni National Park. Designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, this national park attracts a good number of visitors each year.