Book Fort Smith Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy rent a car in Fort Smith with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Fort Smith at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Fort Smith including Fort Smith National Historic Site, Trolley Museum, and the Belle Grove Historic District. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Fort Smith car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Fort Smith Regional Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Fort Smith
A rental car is the best means to explore Fort Smith, but driving around Fort Smith can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Hell on the Border:
• The speed limit inside the city is 30 mph while on all the highways is 60 miles per hour.
• While exploring the city, always park your vehicle in designated parking areas to avoid them from being towed. The Republic Parking System at the McKennon Boulevard and Stay123.com are the two major parking lots and garages serving the city of Fort Smith.
• The prime rush hour in Fort Smith is from 6:00 am to 09:00 am in the morning and from 05:00 pm to 08:00 pm in the evening. The Rogers Ave, commercial zones and the downtown area are the most traffic hit zones in Fort Smith.
Take a Day Trip!
• Situated at an easy driving distance of 2 hours, Eureka Springs is an excellent day trip destination from Fort Smith. Take a stroll on the Historic District, get clicked in front of the Christ of the Ozarks, and explore the beautiful architecture of the Thorncrown Chapel. Art lovers and Shopaholics will have a great time exploring the city.
• Also referred as “family-friendly Las Vegas,” Branson is an excellent daytrip destination from Fort Smith. If this is a family trip, take your kids to the Silver Dollar City and enjoy the excellent rides and entertainment options offered. Don’t miss visiting the Hollywood Wax Museum, the only wax museum in the country.