Book Fort St John Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy rent a car in Fort St John with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Fort St John at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Fort St John including New Brunswick Museum, Fort Howe National Historic Site, and the Carleton Martello Tower. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Fort St John car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the North Peace Regional Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Fort St John
A rental car is the best means to explore Fort St John, but driving around Fort St John can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Energetic City:
• The speed limit in the rural and urban school zones is 30 km/h while that in residential urban areas is 50 km/h. The highest speed limit on expressways is 110 km/h.
• While visiting the New Brunswick Museum, it's easy to park your vehicle as the property provides an excellent indoor heated parking facility to the visitors. Several other paid parking options are also available close to the museum.
• 09:00 am to 11:00 am and 05:00 pm to 08:00 pm is the prime rush hours in the city of Fort St John. Avoid using the 98th and 102nd street during the major rush hours of the city.
Take a Day Trip!
• Plan a day around the Bay when vacationing in Fort St John. Calling for a complete tour of the small villages that dot the city of Fort St John will take roughly 7 hours of your time. Take up small activities like fishing, local cuisine tasting, and taking a stroll around the area.
• Bird lovers should surely plan a day at the Cape St. Mary's Ecological Reserve. Serving as a perfect place for bird watching and hiking, this ecological reserve is a great daytrip destination from Fort St John.