Why rent a car in Fresno with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Fresno at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Fresno including Fresno Chaffee Zoo, Fresno Art Museum, and the Forestiere Underground Gardens. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Fresno car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Fresno/Yosemite International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Fresno
A rental car is the best means to explore Fresno, but driving around Fresno can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Raisin Capital of the World:
• The speed limit on most of the highways here is 65 miles per hour while on two lane highways the maximum driving speed limit is 55mph.
• If you are visiting the Chukchansi Park for any event, you will have great parking options around the stadium offering parking at a flat $5 rate. If you are visiting the Fulton Mall, parking Garage 4 offers 313 parking spaces for the visitors.
• From 09:00 am to 11:00 am and 04:00 pm to 08:00 pm is the rush hour in Fresno. Avoid using the Friant Road during the peak drive time in Fresno.Take a Day Trip!
• Located just about 15 minutes drive away from Fresno, Clovis is an amazing day trip option for those vacationing in Fresno. If you are here between Memorial Day and Labor Day, make a sure shot trip to the Wild Water Adventures Water Park. Take a walk around the Old Town when visiting Clovis.
• Situated at an easy driving distance of 20 miles, Millerton Lake is another great place to plan a daytrip from Fresno. Fishing enthusiasts and water lovers will have a great time here.