Why rent a car in Jacksonville with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Jacksonville at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Jacksonville including the Museum of Contemporary Arts, Fort Caroline National Memorial, and the Museum of Science and History. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Jacksonville car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Jacksonville International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Jacksonville
A rental car is the best means to explore Jacksonville, but driving around Jacksonville can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around Jax:
• The speed limit on state highways in Jacksonville is 75 mph while that in urban residential areas is 40 mph.
• The downtown area in Jacksonville offers more than 43,000 public parking spaces offering easy and convenient parking option from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. The metered parking spaces offer free parking each day after 6 pm and charges 25 cents for 30 minutes before 6 in the evening. When visiting the Museum of Contemporary Arts, parking can be easily found in the form of street or garage parking.
• Keeping in mind the major rush hours of the city is the most important thing while getting around in a car. 07:30 am to 08:30 am and 03:00 to 06:00 is the major traffic time in Jacksonville.Take a Day Trip!
• Traveling with your sweetie? Leave everything behind and plan a daytrip to the ever-beautiful Amelia Island. Whether you wish to explore the beauty of the region at the Amelia Island Museum of History or want to spend some lazy time at the beautiful beaches, the choice is yours.
• Approximately 30 minutes away from Jacksonville is another big day trip destination, St. Augustine. Known for its beautiful Spanish structures and romantic ambience, St. Augustine is flooded with couples and youngsters. Don’t miss classic attractions like the Colonial Spanish Quarter Museum, Alligator Farm Zoological Park and the Fort Matanzas National Monument.