Why rent a car in Kahului with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Kahului at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Kahului including Maui Nui Botanical Gardens, Ho'aloha Park, and the Maui Arts and Cultural Center. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Kahului car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Kahului Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Kahului
A rental car is the best means to explore Kahului, but driving around Kahului can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around Kahului:
• When driving around Kahului, the speed limit to follow in the Freeway Urban areas is 50 mph while if you are driving in the country rural area or the divided/undivided rural area, the speed limit is 45mph.
• While visiting the Kanaha Pond State Wildlife Sanctuary when vacationing in Kahului, it’s easy to park your vehicle. The sanctuary offers free parking on-site. If visiting the Maui Nui Botanical Garden, you can park your vehicle at the War Memorial Stadium parking lot located across the street.
• From 7:00 - 9:00 am and 4:00 - 6:00 pm are the major rush hours in Kahului. Avoid using the major highways of the city during the prime rush hours.Take a Day Trip!
• Located at an easy driving distance of 40 minutes, Lahaina is a splendid day trip option from Kahului. Take a whale-watching cruise, take an evening stroll around the 400 years old Banyan Tree and visit the Baldwin Home Museum.
• Paia is another great choice for a day trip from Kahului. Located just 7 miles away from Kahului, Paia attracts Windsurfers and photography enthusiasts from all over the globe.