Book Kamloops Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in Kamloops with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Kamloops at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Kamloops including MacArthur National Park, Sun Peaks Ski Area, and Kamloops Wildlife Park. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Kamloops car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Kamloops Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Kamloops
Drive across beautiful grasslands and alpine mountains in the city of Kamloops which is also known as the Tournament Capital of Canada. Whether you are in love with hiking, skiing, fishing or golfing, there is something for everyone in Kamloops. Just make sure you follow these essential driving tips before you hit the road.
• Speed limit in the residential and school zones is 20 mph, while it can go up to 70 mph on the highways.
• If you have plans of driving around downtown then there is no need to worry as there are plenty of parking spaces in the region. Best places to park your car would be the 400 Lorne Street Parking Lot and 500 Lorne Street Parking Lot. If you are visiting famous attractions like the MacArthur Island Park then you'll find the parking right outside the venue.
• Try to avoid congested areas like the St Paul Street and Victoria Street during the peak hours (7:00 AM - 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM) of traffic.
Take a Day Trip!
• For skiing lovers Sun Peaks is the ideal day trip destination. Drive around 35 miles to reach this beautiful ski resort and test your talent on some of the most challenging trails.
• Travel back into the times of cowboy culture by visiting Cariboo-Chilcotin which is about an hour's drive from Kamloops. Don't forget to treat your taste buds to the delicious local cuisine.