Why rent a car in Kansas City with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Kansas City at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Kansas City including the American Jazz Museum, Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, and the Gottleib Planetarium. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Kansas City car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Kansas City International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Kansas City
A rental car is the best means to explore Kansas City, but driving around Kansas City can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the City of Fountains:
• The speed limit on all the major highways of Kansas City is 75 mph, school zones in 25 mph and in residential urban areas is 35-40 mph.
• While visiting the Kansas City City Hall, parking is never a hassle. Park your vehicle at the 1101 Cherry Street and expect to pay $3 for 1/2 Hour, you can also park in the Library Garage and pay $1 for 20 minutes. Attractions like the Gottleib Planetarium and the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts are within easy walking distance from some major parking garages.
• The major rush hour in Kansas City is from 08:00 am to 10:00 am and 05:30 pm to 008:30 pm.Take a Day Trip!
• Situated at an easy driving distance of 2 hours 50 minutes, Omaha is a splendid day trip destination for Kansas City. Treat the art lover inside you at the Joslyn Art Museum and the Bemis Center for Contemporary Art and take your kids to the Omaha Children's Museum. Take a Taco Ride and tour the Lucky Bucket Brewery.
• Des Moines is another great choice for a day trip from Kansas City. This capital city has a lot to see and do. Don’t miss classic attractions like the Capitol Building, Terrace Hill, Blank Park Zoo and the Salisbury House.