Book Kingston Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in Kingston with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Kingston at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Kingston including Bob Marley Museum, Port Royal, and National Gallery. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Kingston car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Norman Manley International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Kingston
Renting a car is the best way to explore the beauty of Kingston. Not only is it more comfortable but it also saves you from the hassles of public transport. However driving around Kingston can be a tough job if traveling for the first time. Make sure you take a note of these tips to avoid any unnecessary trouble.
• Speed limit is 30 mph in residential zones and 50 mph on the open roads.
• Parking can be a problem in Kingston so it's better to know about the reliable parking spots. Some of the best places to park your car would be the garages near the Hope Road and Ocean Boulevard. If you are visiting famous attractions like the Bob Marley Museum then you'll find the parking spot right outside the venue.
• Try to avoid driving in congested areas like downtown during the peak hours (8:00 AM - 9:00 AM and 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM) of traffic.
Take a Day Trip!
• Adventure enthusiasts should plan a day trip to the famous Blue Mountains which offer some of the most exciting hiking trails in Jamaica. The view from the top of the mountain is sure to stay with you forever.
• The eternal romantics should head to the Hellshire Beach which is about 30 minutes drive from Kingston. White sand, beautiful views and delicious seafood are some of the luxuries that you can associate with the Hellshire Beach.