Why Rent a Car in Medicine Hat with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Medicine Hat at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Medicine Hat including Saint Patrick's Church, Family Leisure Centre, and Esplanade Arts and Heritage Centre. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Medicine Hat car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Calgary International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Medicine Hat
Discover the natural beauty of Medicine Hat on a road trip across the city and explore beautiful rivers, valleys and waterways on-route. Make sure you rent a car for the trip as the experience is more personal and also saves you from the hassles of public transport. If this is the first time you are traveling to Medicine Hat then these driving tips will certainly come in handy.
• Speed limit in residential zones is 20 mph, while it can go up to 70 mph on the highways.
• If you are visiting downtown then the best place to park your car would be the Cottonwood Parking Lot on the 2nd Street. If you are visiting famous attractions like the Esplanade Arts and Heritage Centre then you'll find the parking right outside the venue.
• 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM and 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM are the peak hours of traffic so avoid congested areas like the 1st Street & 2nd Street during these rush hours.Take a Day Trip!
• Echo Dale Regional Park is the perfect day trip destination for friends and families alike. Famous as a picnic spot this park has two artificial lakes and offers plenty of opportunities for swimming, camping, walking and much more.
• Drive around 65 miles to reach the Dinosaur Provincial Park which is particularly famous for its hiking trails. If adventure is on your mind then this park should be on the top of your list.