Why rent a car in Nashville with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Nashville at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Nashville including the AT&T Building, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, and the Fort Negley. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Nashville car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Nashville International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Nashville
A rental car is the best means to explore Nashville, but driving around Nashville can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Country Music Capital of the World:
• The speed limit in Nashville in the freeway urban areas is 55 mph while that in the residential urban areas is 20-45 mph. If you are driving in the school zone stick to 15-20 mph.
• The downtown area in Nashville offers excellent parking options from $2.50 to $7 per hour. If you are parking in the metered parking area, it will cost you $1 per hour. Metered parking is offered from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and is free after 6 p.m. every day.
• The major rush hour in Nashville in the morning is from 5:00 to 10:00 and 3:00 to 7:00 in the evening. Avoid using the Trinity Lane and 1-40 during the major rush hour of the city.Take a Day Trip!
• Looking for an excellent daytrip destination from Nashville? Memphis will surely not disappoint you. Located at an easy driving distance of 3 hours from Nashville, Memphis offers excellent attractions and places to explore. Top attractions of the city include the Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum and the Belz Museum of Asian & Judaic Art.
• Located approximately 15 miles away from Nashville, Franklin is a beautiful historic town attracting thousands of visitors every year. Make a sure shot visit to the Carter House and the Historic Carnton Plantation.