Book Phoenix Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in Phoenix with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Phoenix at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Phoenix including Camelback Mountain, Desert Botanical Garden, and Phoenix Art Museum. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Phoenix car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Phoenix
Phoenix is certainly a haven for all the adventure lovers! With so much to do and explore, and beautiful scenery present on every corner, renting a car to explore this city is certainly the best way forward. However if you are visiting this city for the first time there are some tips that you need to take care of, tips that'll safeguard you from unnecessary troubles.
• Speed limit is 15 mph in the alleys, 25 mph on the residential streets and up to 70 mph on the highways.
• There are more than 20,000 parking spaces available in the downtown area. Best places to park your car in the downtown region would be Jefferson Street and 3rd Street. Parking rate varies from $3 for an hour to $27 for a day. For famous attractions like 'Tempe Center for the Arts' and 'Phoenix Art Museum', parking space is available right outside the venue.
• 7 AM - 9 AM and 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM are the peak hours of traffic so avoid congested areas like the 'Central Avenue' and 'Main Street' during these hours.
Take a Day Trip!
• Drive to the Camelback Mountain which is a treat for all the adventure lovers. Considered a sacred mountain, Camelback Mountain offers plenty of opportunities for hiking lovers. Don't forget to camp in the area and prepare your favorite barbeque.
• If you are looking for a quiet getaway then drive 40 miles to the town of Cave Creek. Experience the ancient cowboy culture, attend rodeo events or taste the delicious local cuisine, the choices offered are simply irresistible.