Book Port Hardy Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy rent a car in Port Hardy with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Port Hardy at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Port Hardy including the Port Hardy Museum, Quatse River Hatchery, and the Storey's Beach. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Port Hardy car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Port Hardy International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Port Hardy
A rental car is the best means to explore Port Hardy, but driving around Port Hardy can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around Port Hardy:
• The speed limit in residential urban areas is 40 km/h while on the highways is 80 km/h. In the school zone, the speed limit to follow is 20 km/h.
• The downtown area in Port Hardy offers excellent parking options that are easy and provide ample parking spaces. The area around the Port Hardy Museum also has excellent parking options.
• From 07:00 am to 10:00 am and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm are the prime rush hours in Port Hardy, try to keep off the Lions Gate bridge.
Take a Day Trip!
• Plan a day skiing at the Mt. Cain Ski Resort, located just around 2 hours away from Port Hardy. Mt. Cain Ski Resort is a great daytrip destination for both families and couples.
• Cape Scott Provincial Park is another great place if you are looking for an excellent daytrip option from Port Hardy. Covering an area of 21,849 hectares, this provincial park is home to some beautiful flowers, trees and birds. The park also offers the possibilities of hiking and camping.