Why rent a car in Raleigh-Durham with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Raleigh-Durham at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Raleigh-Durham including Raleigh City Museum, North Carolina State Capitol, and N.C. Museum of History. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Raleigh-Durham car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Raleigh-Durham International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Raleigh-Durham
A rental car is the best means to explore Raleigh-Durham, but driving around Raleigh-Durham can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the City of Oaks:
• The speed limit within the city is 60 miles/hour. If driving in the residential urban areas stick to 35 mph while in the divided/undivided rural areas drive at 55 miles per hour.
• While visiting attractions like the Raleigh City Museum, visitors can park their vehicle on the Fayetteville Street or at the Alexander Square Deck and the Moore Square Deck parking garages found nearby. Consider paying a modest fee when parking during the week. Visiting the North Carolina State Capitol? There are plenty of parking options around the square.
• From 08:00 am to 11:00 am and 05:00 pm to 06:00 pm are the major rush hours in Raleigh. Avoid taking the I-40 and I-440 during the rush hour, if possible also avoid the Muddy Creek Road.Take a Day Trip!
• When vacationing in Raleigh, consider taking a daytrip to the beautiful city of Charlotte. If you are here with your family, take them to the Mint Museum and the Discovery Place. Catch a show at the Charlotte Comedy Theatre or coincide your visit with the St. Patrick's Day Parade.
• Hikers, campers and joggers will have a swell time at the Umstead Park. Located just a few miles away from Raleigh, this place is a natural haven with some beautiful lakes and miles of trails.