Why Rent a Car in San Juan with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore San Juan at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in San Juan including Old San Juan, Castillo de San Cristobal, and San Juan National Historic Site. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best San Juan car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Luis Munoz Marin International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around San Juan
It's got beautiful beaches, exciting underground cave system and secluded tropical rainforests, welcome to San Juan. Renting a car is the best way to explore the natural beauty of San Juan as it saves you from the hassles of public transport. If you are traveling to the city for the first time then these are some of the driving tips that will come in handy.
• Speed limit in residential zones is 20 mph. On the freeways and highways speed limit can go up to 70 mph.
• Parking can be a big problem in San Juan so a little knowledge always helps. Some of the best places to park your car would be the 'Covadonga Parking Lot on Recinto Sur' and the 'Franciscan Plaza Parking on the Verdugo Street'. Parking rate varies from $0.25 for an hour to $6 for a day.
• 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM and 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM are the peak hours of traffic so avoid congested areas like Old Town during these rush hours.Take a Day Trip!
• Looking for the perfect beach adventure? Head to Loiza which is famous for its breathtaking beaches and delicious seafood. Soak in the atmosphere and don't forget to enjoy a rejuvenating sunbath.
• Interested in science? Drive for about an hour to reach Arecibo which is famous for its 'Observatory' that has the world's largest radio telescope. Other things to look forward to are the 'Rio Camuy Cave Park' and the beautiful 'Arecibo Lighthouse'.