Why rent a car in Savannah with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Savannah at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Savannah including City Market, Forsyth Park, and Telfair Museum. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Savannah car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Savannah/Hilton Head Island International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Savannah
A rental car is the best means to explore Savannah, but driving around Savannah can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Hostess City of the South:
• When vacationing in Savannah and driving around the city in your rented car, consider following the driving speed limit in the city. When driving on the freeway urban area drive to a maximum of 55-65 mph, in the residential urban area drive to a maximum of 30 mph.
• Finding a parking while visiting the Telfair Museum that is located in the historic district of the city is not at all a hassle. The President Street and the Jefferson Street offer excellent parking options around the museum. The Whitaker and Drayton Streets around the Forsyth Park offer excellent parking options to the visitors.
• From 09:00 am to 11:00 am and 6:00PM to 10:00PM pm are the prime rush hours in Savannah.Take a Day Trip!
• Located approximately 2 hours away from Savannah, Charlotte is a great place to plan a daytrip. Take a walking tour of the Old Charleston, get to know the history of the city at the Charleston Museum, explore the beauty of the Fort Sumter, and get to see some amazing pieces of art at the Gibbes Museum of Art.
• When vacationing in Savannah, consider taking a daytrip to the beautiful city of Atlanta. Get to know the history of your favorite brand at the World of Coca-Cola and spend some time with the underwater world at the Georgia Aquarium.