Why rent a car in Sept with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Sept at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Sept including the Shaputuan Museum, Vieux-Poste, and the Musée Regional de la Côte-Nord. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Sept car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Sept-Iles Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Sept
A rental car is the best means to explore Sept, but driving around Sept can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Seven Islands:
• The speed limit within the city is 40 km/h while that on major highways is 100 km/h.
• The city of Sept-Iles offers easy and convenient parking spaces near the major attractions of the city including the Shaputuan Museum and the Musée Regional de la Côte-Nord. Parking is offered free at almost all the major attractions of the city.
• The major rush hour in Sept is from 06:00 am to 09:30 am and 03:30 pm to 06:30 pm.Take a Day Trip!
• Approximately 46 minutes away from Sept is an excellent daytrip option, Port-Cartier. Known for its natural surroundings and fishing and hunting options, Port-Cartier welcomes a decent number of visitors every year. Riviere Dominic and the Paradis Terrestre are the two most visited sites of this area.
• Havre St-Pierre is another big day trip option from Sept. just about 120 miles east of Sept, this village attracts visitors looking for a serene day away from the hustle bustle of big cities.