Book St Louis Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy rent a car in St Louis with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore St Louis at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in St Louis including Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis, Forest Park, and the City Museum. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best St Louis car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Lambert St. Louis International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around St Louis
A rental car is the best means to explore St Louis, but driving around St Louis can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Mound City:
• The speed limit in the freeway urban areas is 55-70 mph while in the residential areas is 25 miles per hour.
• While travelling to the City Museum, the best place to park your car is in the CENTRAL Parking System. The CENTRAL Parking System charges a fee of $5/hour. If you are visiting attractions like Campbell House Museum, S & H Parking Systems LLC offers convenient parking at $3/hour.
• The prime rush hour in St Louis is from 6:00 am to 10:00 am in the morning and from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm in the evening. Avoid using Highway 70 and stick to Highway 64 when traveling towards the Forest Park.
Take a Day Trip!
• Located at and easy driving distance of 4 hours 30 minutes, Chicago is an excellent day trip destination from St Louis. Take a stroll along the Magnificent Mile, explore some great exhibits at museums on the Museum Campus, and spend a fun family day at the Chicago Zoo.
• Another great option for a daytrip from St Louis is Maeystown. This small town is home to many gorgeous buildings from the 1800s.