Book Whitehorse Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in Whitehorse with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Whitehorse at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Whitehorse including SS Klondike National Historic Site, Miles Canyon, and Whitehorse Cross Country Ski Club. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Whitehorse car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Whitehorse International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Whitehorse
Drive alongside beautiful rivers and mountains and get access to spectacular wilderness by embarking on a road trip across Whitehorse. Rent a car as the experience is more personal, comfortable and protects you from the hassles of public transport. If you'll be driving around the city for the first time then these are some tips that will come in handy.
• Speed limit in residential zones is 20 mph and 70 mph on the highways.
• Parking can be a menace that is why it's advisable that you have all the major parking areas in mind. Some of the best places to park your car would be the 'Box Hill Central Business District' and '3rd Avenue'.
• 6:30 AM - 8:00 AM and 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM are considered the peak hours. Avoid congested areas like Main Street and 2nd Avenue during these hours.
Take a Day Trip!
• Kluane National Park is the perfect day trip destination from Whitehorse, offering the spectacular mix of beautiful mountains and rare wildlife. This park contains more than 100 species of birds including bald eagle and rock ptarmigan.
• Adventure enthusiasts should drive to the beautiful Chadburn Lake and enjoy the weekend fishing with family and friends. There are plenty of hiking trails around the region, so get ready for some amazing fun.